Ken Oh Corporation’s SmartSound Case was selected as an Innovations 2013 Design and Engineering Awards HONOREE in the Wireless Handset Accessories product category. This means that your product received an overall score significantly above average, and it joins a small percentage of other products that are given this honor. Congratulations on your accomplishment!
-CES, The Innovations Awards Team-
SmartSound Case appeared in CES Unveiled in New York and on the air … “Into Tomorrow”!
Into Tomorrow is the ONLY national show covering the latest in Consumer Electronics exclusively for 17 years now ..
“Into Tomorrow with Dave Graveline” – on the air since 1996 – is a 3-hour radio program (as well as many ITTV Video Reports) covering the Latest in Consumer Electronics & Technology available today and … into tomorrow. The show airs on over 180 AM & FM radio stations around the U.S. and a plethora of other sources!
Dave and the team were recently in New York City broadcasting from the CES Unveiled Press Preview event. Get a small glimpse at gifts for the holidays and gadgets you might hear about from the 2013 International CES in Las Vegas.
Some of the guests included:
- Gary Shapiro, President & CEO – CEA
- Fabrice Boutain, CEO – HAPILABS
- Jonathan Page, Founder & CEO – Coyote Case
- Mark Richards, Founder & CEO – Hive Labs
- Vivek Khemka, VP of Product Management – DISH
- Jonathan Wegner, Communications Director – LifeProof
- Lori Chiazzo, PR Specialist – Panasonic
- Lyndon Park, Head of PR – Ken Oh Corporation
- Ranndy Kellogg, VP, Marketing & Product Development – Omron Healthcare
- Brandon Brown, Product Specialist – LG
Consumer Electronics Daily News, Thursday, January 10, 2013 pg. 49
It Is Innovation, Inaugural CES Edition, January/February 2013, pg 89